Hi, I'm Chaya! creator of “Shape up with Chaya” - an individualized fitness program designed to get you fitter and stronger by an International bikini athlete.
Hello, I am Chaya Keswani the face and voice behind “Shape up with Chaya.” Based in Jakarta, I am an experienced personal trainer and International bikini athlete and my program focuses on weight loss, muscle development and guaranteed results.
Growing up, I was an anemic, skinny girl. I entered commercial gyms hoping for some abs and leveled up to the world of elite fitness training and competitive bodybuilding once I discovered the transformative potential of an individualized fitness and nutrition plan - not just for me, but for men and women of all shapes, sizes AND goals. These goals include:
- Weight Loss
- Better metabolism so the weight stays off
- Improved fitness form & technique - crucial to avoiding injury
- Training THROUGH common ailments including lower back pain, roughed up knee joints, shoulder pain, thyroid and anaemia
- A toned look, ie muscle development
- Proportionate body shape
- Improved stamina
Each of my clients have one or more goals from the list above and as each of our bodies are unique - cookie cutter fitness classes just won’t get us there. When you train with me, we assess, train, reassess, get educated, train and reassess again. At each stage, my program is individualized to your current goals, THOROUGH and monitored through routine transformation shots.
As a women’s bikini athlete, I have competed in the International Federation of Body Building (IFBB) league since 2015
and have finished top 6 in two prestigious competitions, the Olympia Amateur and Arnold Classic. I have trained with and continue to train with some of the biggest coaches in women’s fitness including:
- Fakri Mubarak, creator of TeamFak (USA)
- Kim Oddo, creator of Bodybyo (USA)
- Bret Contreas, known as the 'glute guy' & the inventor of the hip thrust (USA)
- Andre Barrows, head judge of IFBB Australia & creator of TEAMDRE (Australia)
- Mike Omara, CEO, Owner & Head Judge of IFBB Omara Classic (Australia)
These coaches, their different approaches to training and nutrition and proven results, have given me what I like to call PT arsenal - a variety of scientifically backed training tools and techniques to change the way we workout and also the way we think about fitness and wellness. As your personal trainer, I hope to pass this arsenal on to you for “Shape up with Chaya” is less about fake results and all about the growth mindset and I want as many of you to join my movement.
To begin, you can enlist one of the below services:
- Private training: 1 hour sessions with me at Fit Up Gym in Sunter, North Jakarta
- Online training program: I create a workout routine for you to do anywhere and with or without a personal trainer of your choice. Scheduled consultations via Skype.
- Personalized meal plans
- Dynamic boot camp classes: For a minimum of 6 attendees, I can come to your venue of choice.
Each program is unique but in general “Shape up with Chaya” is built on the foundations of weight training and we play with tempo and momentum to get tighter results. Its fun, fast paced and scalable to your current fitness level and ability. Your transformation awaits!
Oh, and there is a famous LIfehack Quote I swear by
“Find three hobbies you love: one to make you money, one to keep you healthy and one to be creative.” Lucky for me fitness sums up all three - training different bodies is a lucrative and creative call for me and body building as a sport has shown me the miraculous potential of a healthy lifestyle and the advantages of being a natural athlete.